- Web Site Design
- Google Places
- Web Site Hosting
- Email Services
- Social Media Set-up & Monitoring
- Internet Marketing
The Internet has brought about a transformation in marketing. Traditional marketing methods are no longer effective!
- Phone Directory - Where is yours?
- Newspapers - Circulations declining rapidly
- TV - DVR and TiVo allows ads to be fast forwarded and ignored
- Telephone - Caller ID and the Do Not Call List block success
- Direct Mail - Expensive with low (1-2%) yields
- Print Ads - Rising Costs
- E-mail - Anti-Spam Software
"Audiences everywhere are tough. They don't have time to be bored or brow beaten by orthodox, old fashioned advertising. We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in."
~ Craig Davis, Shief Creative Officer, Worldwide,
J. Walter Thompson (World's 4th Largest Ad Agency)
Some helpful statisitcs - According to research:
- 79% of adult Americans use the Internet
- 78% of Internet users conduct product (or service) research online
- 10.3 Billion searches are conducted every month on Google
- 1/3 of US consumers spend three or more hours online every day
- Companies that blog get 55% more website visitors
- 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog
- 67% of B2C companies and 41% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through Facebook
- 42% of companies have acquired a customer through Twitter
- Inbound marketing 62% less per lead than traditional, outbound marketing
TODAY'S APPROACH - "GET IN THEIR FACE" when they're not looking.
TOMORROW'S APPROACH - "GET FOUND" when they are looking.
If you are not found on the Internet, you are missing out on a great many potential customers - customers who may be finding your competition instead of you! At Wycombe Web Works we can provide you with complete Internet solutions to successfully market your business on the web and get you found by potential customers near and far. From keyword analysis to web sites and blogs to social media to article writing, video production, to social bookmarking, to mobile and smartphone marketing, we've got you covered!